Now more and more young people are suffering from high blood pressure. In order to make it more convenient for us to measure blood pressure, a blood pressure meter has come into being. Among them, the upper arm blood pressure monitor
is the most common and accurate. We can also buy this kind of blood pressure monitor for the elderly at home. Next, let's take a look at the upper arm sphygmomanometer.
Measurement method of upper arm blood pressure monitor
1. Unfold the arm band of the upper arm type electronic blood pressure monitor to prevent the belt from falling off the metal collar.
2. When measuring, if the weather is not cold, bare your arms as much as possible. If you wear more clothes, do not roll up the cuffs, but take off the clothes.
3. Put the arm strap of the blood pressure monitor on the left arm. The bottom of the armband should be 2-3cm higher than the elbow. The green mark should be on the inside of the arm in Egypt. The air pipe must be on the extension line in the middle finger direction.
4. Hold the end of the armband of the blood pressure monitor
, and while pulling, wrap the armband tightly around the arm.
5. Upper arm sphygmomanometer can also be measured on the right arm, according to the above steps, you can accurately measure the blood pressure value.
Form of sphygmomanometer
At present, there are three forms of blood pressure monitor : the upper arm type, the wrist type and the finger type. These three types of sphygmomanometers, including digital sphygmomanometers, have been proved to be unusable even for healthy people. It should be noted that wrist electronic sphygmomanometer is not suitable for patients with blood circulation disorders, such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension and other diseases, which will accelerate arteriosclerosis and cause peripheral circulation disorders. The blood pressure measurements on the wrist and the upper arm were quite different in these patients. It is suggested that these patients and the elderly should choose arm type electronic sphygmomanometer. In addition, before purchase should be measured on the spot, in order to choose their own electronic sphygmomanometer.
The advantages of the upper arm sphygmomanometer are that the requirements for measuring posture are very low, and there is no need to worry about the influence of posture on the error; the disadvantage is that the volume is slightly larger, and you need to take off your clothes when you use it in winter, and use four No. 5 alkaline batteries at a time, which consumes a lot of electricity and costs high.
✧ More than 8 years’ production experience
✧ 11000 m2 factory area, 7 production lines.
✧ NMPA certified and FDA approved.
✧ High quality with competitive price
✧ Welcome OEM & ODM
More Detail: https://www.ranormedical.com/products.html
Your reply is highly appreciated ! Thanks and Best Regards!
Mobile/Whatsapp: 15258224906 Email: email@example.com